MMA fighter Ronda Rousey announced her engagement Thursday in an interview with TMZ.
UFC fighters Ronda Rousey and Travis Browne are engaged to be married!
It will be the first marriage for Ronda and the second for Browne - the UFC star Wednesday fitness model Jenna Webb in January, 2015, but the marriage didn't last long and the couple separated that June (15), months before Browne and Rousey became an item.
Last week, Rousey's boyfriend Travis Brown popped the question while the two were enjoying some time in New Zealand.More news: Lilium successfully tests five seater flying taxi prototype in Germany
Browne had confirmed the relationship in October 2015, saying it began that summer.
"Soon!" Rousey declared. "But I don't know what goes into planning a wedding, it could be really easy".
She's my woman and I'm her man. Judging by the way she seems to be so happy with Browne, Dana is probably right!
In terms of competition, Rousey (12-2) is coming off a devastating 48-seconds knockout loss to current champion Amanda Nunes at UFC 207 in January. I need to stay alive.' Really, that was it.More news: Here's why PM Modi banned mobile phones in meetings with bureaucrats
The couple has been dating since 2015 and we can't wait to see them walk down the aisle - and it might be right around the corner!
Rousey's raw emotional confession came after she admitted to having suicidal thoughts following the upset against Holm.
Holm, now fifth in the UFC rankings, will take on 11th-ranked Brazilian Bethe Correia on June 17 as part of UFC's bid to gain a foothold in Asia, the birthplace of martial arts.More news: Gwen Stefani & Blake Shelton May Leave 'The Voice' After Miley Cyrus Returns
- Google Home Smart Speaker Now Supports Multiple Users
- The Weekend In Numbers: FA Cup semi final focus
- Colin Miller ready to return for Bruins tonight
- West Virginia governor signs medical marijuana bill
- House Oversight head Chaffetz to leave Congress after 2018
- George HW Bush still in hospital; George W Bush visits
- Despite Rulings, Arkansas Governor And AG Vow To Pursue Executions
- Macron urges calm in wake of police shooting
- Pence Visits Carrier as Questions Emerge Over Trump's `Armada'
- 20 dead in truck mishap in Chittoor