The Clasico between Real Madrid and FC Barcelona will dominate the games in matchday 33 in the La Liga, but although that game is the focus of attention, there is also a lot at stake at grounds other than the Santiago Bernabeu: here are some big questions which will be answered this weekend.
Real Madrid vs. Barcelona match of the 2nd league in La Liga will be played on 23rd April. "I wish them all the best going forward and I think they can win the Champions League this season".
Real Madrid vs Barcelona will take place at 7.45pm on Sunday, April 23.
After a chaotic first half of the season under beleaguered coach Bernd Schuster, Real staged a remarkable recovery under caretaker Juande Ramos, winning 17 out of 18 games.More news: Nashville Predators complete sweep of Chicago Blackhawks
Real are three points clear of Barca and have a game in hand.
Ramos, according to Marca, took exception to Pique's latest flaming of Real Madrid, and it wasn't hard for the Real Madrid captain to think of a retort. "There will be changes in Barcelona during the summer, but even if they had won the Champions League, there would have been changes anyway", Salgado said.
It is nearly 12 years to the day since the diminutive Argentine netted his first, against Albacete in the Camp Nou, and there could not be a better time to bring up the magic number, particularly in a week that began with his great rival Cristiano Ronaldo netting a record 100th Champions League goal.
He has been rested eight times this season - that's eight times more than under most previous managers during a season. How to cope with Zinedine Zidane's smooth operation?More news: United Airlines Won't Be Firing Anyone Over Dr. David Dao's Assault
Ronaldo was certainly more decisive as Madrid qualified for the semifinals of the Champions League on Tuesday thanks in part to his hat-trick against Bayern Munich.
Meanwhile, Pepe and Raphael Varane will miss Sunday's clash due to injury, while Barcelona will be without Neymar who is suspended. They will have got over the sizeable hurdles of Bayern and Barca and be heading for a possible historic double. Defeat to Real will leave them with just the Copa del Rey to play for.
There will be no guard of honour on Sunday-it's still too early for that-but a Madrid win might effectively seal yet another league title, and a long overdue one at that.More news: Michigan State DE Auston Robertson Charged with Criminal Sexual Conduct
- Washington Post, NYT win Pulitzers for probes of powerful people
- French police hunting second suspect after Paris attack
- Future of revamped health care bill remains dubious in House
- 'Zelda' on Switch Breaks Records for a Nintendo Debut
- Wounded vet running Boston Marathon carries race partner across finish line
- Marching for science and planet's future
- United Kingdom delays decision on Sky merger approval
- Regular Game Time Pushing Manchester United Target Kylian Mbappe Towards Monaco Stay
- IFixit Galaxy S8 Teardown Gives It A 4/10 For Repairability
- Cristiano Ronaldo Pleas With Real Madrid Fans Not To Boo Him