Juventus are in the semi-finals along with Real Madrid, Monaco and Atletico Madrid, with the Champions League draw made later on today.
Barceona defender Gerard Pique has taken a swipe at Real Madrid fans after a hard week.
Pique, though, is unlikely to receive a rousing reception when Barcelona face Real in El Clasico on Sunday (the game starts at 8:45pm SA time).
"We are human, of course, something is going to affect us", he said following the loss to Juventus.More news: Wells Fargo ups sales practices settlement to $142 million
"Even if we are not in our best moment, I believe we can go there and win", he added. Real Madrid sit top of La Liga, three points clear of their arch-rivals and having played one game less.
"It will be as special as ever and it's a marvellous stimulus: a key game against the leader, a direct opponent".
Now we can't say for sure whether the left-back's account was hacked or not but Souare's followers certainly had their opinions.
Barcelona earned 13 corner kicks and took 19 shots against Juventus at the Camp Nou, but they only managed to put a single attempt on target.More news: Bulls' Rajon Rondo Has Thumb Fracture, Is Out Indefinitely
Barcelona's time in the Champions League ended in the quarterfinals for a second straight year.
They were beating Real Madrid 2-1 at the Bernabeu with the tie heading into extra-time when things went disastrously wrong.
Pique acknowledges Barca had a mountain to climb as they tried to repeat their famous comeback against Paris Saint-Germain from the previous round and feels his team were second best. I wish them the best until the final, I believe they can win it.
"We created several chances but we had such a hard task. They have come to play their style of football and have done it very well", Pique told BeIN Sport after the match, as reported by Marca.More news: Man who killed NFL star Will Smith sentenced to 25 years
- Aaron Hernandez had Bible verse written on forehead
- Who is the McDonald's employee credited with stalling Steve Stephens?
- Jazz's Gobert to miss Game 3 vs Clippers with knee injury
- Trump follows Turnbull's visa changes with 'buy American and hire American' order
- Russian Federation vetoes Security Council resolution on alleged chemical attack in Syria
- Paul George Hates Everyone
- Doctor Who: BBC shut down rumours of a female Doctor
- Mourinho says no sense in Rashford playing for England Under-21s
- Paris gunman's criminal past in focus as police hunt second suspect
- J.R. Smith Leaves Game 2 With Left Hamstring Injury