Warm today but a much cooler weekend... North northeast wind 5 to 8 miles per hour. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Winds could gust as high as 25 miles per hour.
The region has recorded 1.96 inches of rain this month, according to data provided by the National Weather Service, but is almost a half inch shy of average precipitation for April. Up to a quarter of an inch of rain could fall, and higher amounts could fall in thunderstorms. Winds through the day will be out of the northeast under 15 miles per hour. Temperatures will drop into the 30s.More news: S. Korea dismisses Trump's reported remark that it was part of China
SUNDAY: Scattered rain showers continue with a high temperature of 64 degrees. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Chance of rain is 30 percent.
Tomorrow the best chance for rain is in the morning although a few showers can't be ruled out in the afternoon.More news: Triumphant Erdogan swats away Western criticism of referendum
Thursday's high in Madison was 57 at 1:41 p.m., 2 degrees below the normal high and 28 degrees below the record high of 85 for April 20, set in 1987. East winds 5 to 10 mph.Becoming south after midnight.
Sunday: A 40 percent chance of light rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Low around 40. North northeast wind 11 to 16 miles per hour.More news: Slaven Bilic denies altercation with West Ham striker
Early next week looks like a nice improvement weather-wise with more sun and highs around 12 C. Chance of rain is 70 percent. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. There will then be a slight chance of showers for the remainder of the day, and cloudy skies will gradually clear. Another round of rain showers, that will be heavy at times, will develop this weekend. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.
- Guardiola: 5-0 thrashing of Steaua showed Manchester City have attacking problems
- Former Illini Pieters tied for Masters lead
- How many draft trades did Bears make?
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Facial Recognition Is Tricked By A Selfie
- Erdoğan win raises dictatorship fears over Turkey
- Smith to start for Cavs; Pacers make lineup change in Game 3
- Bill O'Reilly accuser appears on 'The View' to address harassment allegations
- Korea leader oversees special forces op as tensions soar
- Paris police officer killed and two injured in suspected terrorist shooting
- IS launches chemical 'gas attack' in western Mosul