What's new here is the color palette; while the Nike+ comes in a black or white color options, the NikeLab variant combines both to form a stunning new design, with a Space Gray aluminum body and Light Bone/Black band.
Called the Apple Watch NikeLab, the new device is limited edition and created to be "the ultimate style companion" for those who love to run.More news: FDA Issues Multiple Restrictions on Codeine, Tramadol Use
There's no word on the price tag, but we'd imagine it'll be around the same as Apple Watch Nike+, which starts at $369/£369.
Nike has announced a new iteration of the Apple Watch 2 Nike+ edition, but don't be getting your hopes up as pertains to new features.More news: Hernandez hangs self in Mass. prison cell
Why this matters: Save for the neutral-toned band and the NikeLab logo, Apple Watch NikeLab seems near-identical to the previous Apple Watch Nike+ models.
Apple and Nike first teamed up in September of 2016 for the Nike+ Apple Watch that launched alongside Apple's own set of Series 2 Apple Watch devices.More news: Verizon reports 20% fall in quarterly profit
Apple and Nike are launching a new Apple Watch model at the end of the month, but it's hard to spot any major upgrades in the Apple Watch NikeLab.
- Pro-pot activists plan to hand out joints outside Capitol
- 9 months of sex scandals take down two Fox News icons
- Philippines checks report of 'harassment' near China-controlled reef
- Pence says new US-Japan talks could lead to trade deal
- In Seoul, US Vice President Pence makes geopolitics personal
- Harry to hand out race numbers to London Marathon runners
- Initial rulings in Chicago schools' funding lawsuit due April 28
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT) Position Boosted by Peachtree Investment Advisors Inc
- Riverdale's Shannon Purser Reveals She's Bisexual
- Canadiens defenceman Emelin expected to return for Game 5 against Rangers