What's new here is the color palette; while the Nike+ comes in a black or white color options, the NikeLab variant combines both to form a stunning new design, with a Space Gray aluminum body and Light Bone/Black band.
Called the Apple Watch NikeLab, the new device is limited edition and created to be "the ultimate style companion" for those who love to run.More news: Hernandez hangs self in Mass. prison cell
There's no word on the price tag, but we'd imagine it'll be around the same as Apple Watch Nike+, which starts at $369/£369.
Nike has announced a new iteration of the Apple Watch 2 Nike+ edition, but don't be getting your hopes up as pertains to new features.More news: Harry to hand out race numbers to London Marathon runners
Why this matters: Save for the neutral-toned band and the NikeLab logo, Apple Watch NikeLab seems near-identical to the previous Apple Watch Nike+ models.
Apple and Nike first teamed up in September of 2016 for the Nike+ Apple Watch that launched alongside Apple's own set of Series 2 Apple Watch devices.More news: Pence says new US-Japan talks could lead to trade deal
Apple and Nike are launching a new Apple Watch model at the end of the month, but it's hard to spot any major upgrades in the Apple Watch NikeLab.
- Trump Orders US Review On Effects Of Lifting Sanctions Against Iran
- Trump likely to loom in 6th district runoff
- Chevrolet FNR-X Concept is an All-Purpose Plug-in Hybrid
- FCC votes to allow some broadcasters to buy more TV stations
- Riverdale's Shannon Purser Reveals She's Bisexual
- Bill O'Reilly to receive maximum of one year salary
- FDA Issues Multiple Restrictions on Codeine, Tramadol Use
- Turkish election board rejects main opposition's application to annul referendum
- In Seoul, US Vice President Pence makes geopolitics personal
- Trump targets Canadian trade again, focused on energy, lumber, dairy