What's new here is the color palette; while the Nike+ comes in a black or white color options, the NikeLab variant combines both to form a stunning new design, with a Space Gray aluminum body and Light Bone/Black band.
Called the Apple Watch NikeLab, the new device is limited edition and created to be "the ultimate style companion" for those who love to run.More news: Bayern's Neuer could miss rest of season with foot injury
There's no word on the price tag, but we'd imagine it'll be around the same as Apple Watch Nike+, which starts at $369/£369.
Nike has announced a new iteration of the Apple Watch 2 Nike+ edition, but don't be getting your hopes up as pertains to new features.More news: $45.64 Million in Sales Expected for Acadia Realty Trust (AKR) This Quarter
Why this matters: Save for the neutral-toned band and the NikeLab logo, Apple Watch NikeLab seems near-identical to the previous Apple Watch Nike+ models.
Apple and Nike first teamed up in September of 2016 for the Nike+ Apple Watch that launched alongside Apple's own set of Series 2 Apple Watch devices.More news: Trump's Korean armada stays near Australia
Apple and Nike are launching a new Apple Watch model at the end of the month, but it's hard to spot any major upgrades in the Apple Watch NikeLab.
- Hernandez hangs self in Mass. prison cell
- Pro-pot activists plan to hand out joints outside Capitol
- Home ownership at its lowest rate since 1971
- Schiff to Trump: End 'casual talk' on North Korea
- 9 months of sex scandals take down two Fox News icons
- Trump targets Canadian trade again, focused on energy, lumber, dairy
- Alison Sweeney is returning to Days of Our Lives
- New York City firefighter dies after falling several stories
- In Seoul, US Vice President Pence makes geopolitics personal
- FCC votes to allow some broadcasters to buy more TV stations