The Red Devils are preparing to take on Anderlecht in the second leg of their quarter-final tie on Thursday night, after drawing the first leg 1-1.
"I think we have seen the best and worst from United in this game", Keane told ITV Sport.
"That's why Marcus Rashford, even without scoring goals, was always a player that I trust, always a player that I played, always a player that I support".
"The same way I have to go in the direction of the players, they also have to come in my direction and that is the point".
Marcus Rashford scored the victor in extra time to move Man United past Anderlecht 3-2 on aggregate in the Europa League.More news: American Carrier Not Really Headed For North Korea After All
Manchester United will learn their semifinal opponent in Friday's Europa League draw, with Celta Vigo, Lyon and Ajax joining the Premier League outfit in the pot.
"I think we had like 17 shots and 10 on target, something like that but the game was hard".
"Because for the team they have to do everything, that's the way I think, we can not do miracles, so miracles I do not expect but we have to try to do everything to accelerate the process. Yes, but he needs to give things for me I like".
"He is working now, he is improving", Mourinho said.
The club captain has not played since the 0-0 Premier League draw with West Brom on April 1 due to ankle problems. Yes, I think so.More news: Cristiano Ronaldo Pleas With Real Madrid Fans Not To Boo Him
Mourinho has criticised his attitude and performances previously this season, but with Rashford emerging from a lengthy goal drought in recent weeks, the United manager has urged Martial to learn from the England international's contribution.
"We do need a goal tomorrow but we need to be prudent as well".
"We have felt that kind of performance coming", said the versatile England global, United's captain against Chelsea. If we need to keep a result, have possession, keep the ball, he can help us too.
Insisting that there must be no complacency amongst his players, Mourinho also revealed that Sergio Romero would start in goal, ahead of David De Gea.
"Ultimately, you get punished for that, but they are getting away with it because they are playing lesser opposition in the Europa League".More news: Vettel beats Hamilton in tense Bahrain GP
"When you look at these numbers, maybe somebody who didn't watch the match thinks it was total dominance but it was not like that".
- Should McDonald's workers get $50G reward in Facebook murder case?
- Rockets Take 2-0 Series Lead With Fourth Quarter Comeback Against Thunder
- Washington Post, NYT win Pulitzers for probes of powerful people
- How the Paris police shooting could shape the French election
- Summing up the first 12 games for the Boston Red Sox season
- Juventus hold firm to knock out Barcelona
- New Poll Could Impact Marijuana Legalization In PA
- Future of revamped health care bill remains dubious in House
- With Masters Win, Sergio Garcia Headed for Biz Breakthrough
- Le Pen seeks to whitewash France from its responsibility for the Holocaust