Jose Mourinho admits Manchester United are "in trouble" after Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Marcos Rojo suffered nasty-looking injuries.
Manchester United's mounting injury problems mean they are "in trouble" going into the season's decisive weeks, according to manager Jose Mourinho.
United were unconvincing and missed scores of chances against the Belgians, leaving Mourinho looking exhausted and sounding tetchy during his press conference.
"Now we need absolutely everyone, now I even have to think that Axel Tuanzebe, has to go to the under something World Cup in Korea, because maybe Axel has to come now, now we need everyone". He didn't play on Thursday - one yellow card and he would have missed the semi-finals.
With both men now sidelined, he said: "I think it's time".More news: White House pushes uncertain bid to revive health care bill
The Portuguese manager has gotten into the habit of criticizing his players recently but had nothing but praise for the young striker on Thursday.
"They started better than us and when we put an extra player in midfield we started controlling the game". Nobody else is fresh to play!
Ian Wright has revealed that he is a huge admirer of Manchester United striker Marcus Rashford.
"I want to wait".
Teenage striker Marcus Rashford enhanced his burgeoning reputation by steering Manchester United into the Europa League semifinals with a coolly taken extra-time victor against Anderlecht on Thursday.More news: Summing up the first 12 games for the Boston Red Sox season
After enduring some struggles this season, the 19-year-old is now well and truly generating excitement again.
United took the lead when Henrikh Mkhitaryan drilled in a low finish in the 10th minute but Sofiane Hanni leveled the score for Anderlecht after 32 minutes.
He hadn't scored since September, some players don't understand what I want but Marcus I trust. It's like me putting him in our Under-23s to win, let's say, a derby against Man City. No?
"But the news is fairly negative I think". "But the power is in their (the Football Association's) hands".
Further, as he has yet to sign an extension with his current deal expiring this summer, it was suggested that he may well have played his last game for United.More news: French police hunting second suspect after Paris attack
- American Carrier Not Really Headed For North Korea After All
- National Football League confirms schedule release Thursday, 5 pm PT
- United Airlines Won't Be Firing Anyone Over Dr. David Dao's Assault
- Ronaldo and Messi face off to decide Spanish league title
- Tennessee girl safe, teacher arrested near California cabin
- Rondo: Celtics fans' boos stem from respect
- Le Pen seeks to whitewash France from its responsibility for the Holocaust
- Man Utd into Europa Cup semi-finals
- Microsoft goes official on twice-yearly Windows 10 update policy
- Some US companies that have left or scaled back in Venezuela