The uncharacteristic, sweeping tactic changes that he made for the 2-1 win over Middlesbrough are now the centre of the discussion, with some quandering if Wenger will persist with the system moving forward. "Nothing's been concluded with anybody".
Wenger is certainly no stranger to FA Cups and semi-finals; this will be his 12th one.
Inconsistent performances and dismal results throughout 2017 have prompted protests against Wenger signing a new deal but the man himself says that a loss at Wembley on Sunday wouldn't affect any potential decision.
"I didn't tell anything to anybody".More news: Jose Mourinho fears worst after Ibrahimovic and Rojo Injuries sour European win
However, reports surfaced last week that indicated Kolasinac had agreed a pre-contractual agreement with Arsenal that would see the 23-year-old move to the Premier League this summer- although his father has now revealed those reports were premature.
"It doesn't play any part". Arsenal will have to beat Manchester City and either Chelsea or Tottenham to win a third FA Cup in four seasons and it therefore raises the issue again of whether the Gunners can thrive against English football's elite.
"So of course we are all fully focused on that".
Wenger admits that confidence is still low within the squad but he insists that the players believe in their chances of reaching the FA Cup final for the third time in four years.More news: Beltran's first Houston homer helps Astros top Angels 2-1
"What I expect when you go into a semi-final is to go to the final". "I remember my first, when we played at Villa Park against Wolves". That's the day when I realised how big the club is, how much it means to our supporters. It's a special experience.
The Gunners are 3/1 outsiders to win the tie but can take comfort from the fact that they have pushed City all the way on the two occasions the teams have met this season. We do as well.
Aguero has 11 goals in his last 11 games, and could put a shaky Arsenal defence to the sword here.
"I think it's a very simple fracture of the fibula and that we need patience, and let's hope that all goes well".More news: Champions League: Monaco and Juventus advance to semi-finals
Danny Welbeck faces a fitness test before Sunday's game on a toe injury, while Shkodran Mustafi has been ruled out completely.
- Soyuz space capsule with American, Russian blasts off for International Space Station
- China urges U.S. and North Korea to refrain from provoking each other
- Rex Tillerson declares end to 'strategic patience' with Iran
- Lingard: Herrera was key to Chelsea win
- Made Aadhaar mandatory to prevent fund diversion to shell companies: Centre
- 10 things to know about Westbrook's triple-double record
- Aaron Hernandez's brain to be turned over for CTE research
- Rallies held for Pacers ahead of Game 3
- Lob City smash: Clippers beat Jazz tie series 1-1
- Brexit talks to start after United Kingdom vote in June