The Galaxy S8 was supposed to be Samsung's first flagship to sport a dual lens camera like the iPhone 7 Plus, at least, according to a few reports from earlier this year. The devices go on sale for a price tag of Rs Rs 57,900 for the Galaxy S8, and Rs 64,900 for the Galaxy S8 Plus. These kind of rumors were only to be expected after this newest leak concerning Samsung's Galaxy Note 8, and many fans can't wait to see what else these devices might bring that wasn't even mentioned in Kuo's leak.
However, the red tint issue comes at a very bad time for Samsung especially after Galaxy Note 7's battery issue previous year.More news: Nashville Predators complete sweep of Chicago Blackhawks
Samsung Galaxy S8 will sport a 5.8-inch Quad HD+Super AMOLED display. The flagship smartphone will be available in the global market starting April 21st. While Samsung said that it can be adjusted in the settings, users are saying that they were unable to do so because the display panel was already optimized. That's unfortunate, because there will be (many) users who will want this exact functionality to be available, because, let's face it, not everyone wants to use a personal assistant. But we can assume the price will be around 50K INR considering the price of Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7+.
While the Galaxy S8 is powered by a 3000 mAh battery, while the Galaxy S8 Plus comes with a larger 3500 mAh battery. There is also 64GB of internal storage which can be further expanded via a microSD card upto 256GB.More news: Made Aadhaar mandatory to prevent fund diversion to shell companies: Centre
Other features likely to appear, according to Kuo, include a rear-facing fingerprint scanner, 6.4-inch QHD+ OLED screen, and either an Exynos 8895 process or Snapdragon MSM8998, depending on the region. The smartphones also support fast charging technology and wireless fast charging facility as well.
Both the models will also come with Samsung DeX, Gear VR and a Gear 360 camera.More news: Lob City smash: Clippers beat Jazz tie series 1-1
- Russia, US 'agree' no repeat Syria strike
- Why Are Republicans So Scared Of Georgia Democrat Jon Ossoff?
- Beltran's first Houston homer helps Astros top Angels 2-1
- Struggling apparel retailer Bebe Stores to shut all stores
- Bernie Sanders moves into leadership vacuum
- Lingard: Herrera was key to Chelsea win
- Jose Mourinho fears worst after Ibrahimovic and Rojo Injuries sour European win
- Soyuz space capsule with American, Russian blasts off for International Space Station
- Everyone is making the same point about sexual harassment at Fox
- Injury won't impact Wilshere's Arsenal future, says Wenger