Who impressed and who disappointed for Manchester United against Anderlecht? Jose Mourinho's team were not able to finish clear cut opportunities in front of goal and this was partly due to a poor display by Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Rojo was taken off on a stretcher after seemingly sustaining a knee injury and Ibrahimovic landed awkwardly just before the quarter-final second leg went to extra-time.
After a knock-down from Marouane Fellaini, Rashford flicked a attractive little turn to generate space and get his shot away.
Rashford had been goalless in the Premier League since September before scoring in back-to-back games earlier this month.More news: Comedian Don Rickles dies at 90
"I want to wait", Mourinho said when asked about the injury status of the duo.
"Do I think Anthony is a player with great potential?"
Manchester United made hard work of booking themselves a spot in the Europa League semi-finals last night against Anderlecht.
"It is time for Jones and Smalling to be fearless, to risk, because for the team we have to do everything".More news: China urges U.S. and North Korea to refrain from provoking each other
"It's very important to have goalkeepers playing". You only have to look at the performance of this squad last Sunday, they limited Chelsea to hardly any shots on target at all. "If we need to keep a result, to keep the ball, to keep control by having possession, he can help us, too, so hopefully his answer in the training session is positive".
The Swedish forward has scored 17 goals in 29 games in the Premier League this season.
The Black Eagles are undefeated in Europe at the Vodafone Arena and have already held out against the likes of Napoli and Benfica in the Champions League this season. "But we are in the draw for tomorrow and we still have the dream to win the competition".
Not only did the 19-year-old rattle Antonio Conte's defence, it was his free-kick that led to Ander Herrera's second-half goal. "The same way I have to go in the direction of the players, the players have to come in my direction", Mourinho told reporters including The Guardian before Thursday evening's game at Old Trafford.More news: Bernie Sanders moves into leadership vacuum
- 10 things to know about Westbrook's triple-double record
- Paris shooting: Trump conveys condolence to France
- Lob City smash: Clippers beat Jazz tie series 1-1
- Barcelona lose appeal to play Neymar in El Clasico
- Bill O'Reilly accuser appears on 'The View' to address harassment allegations
- Former Tennessee teacher in kidnapping case captured, girl safe
- Cavs, Spurs ease into 2-0 leads
- O'Sullivan: I am exhausted of being bullied
- FM: Parties in Korean Peninsula nuclear issue want no conflicts, wars
- Saudi Oil Exports Drop to 2015 Low as Kingdom Sticks to Cuts