The Tiny Racers game mode is a new way to approach Stunt races.
"Grand Theft Auto" is a series that's always pushing boundaries and moving forward.More news: White House Patriots Crowd Size Stirs Controversy
In the spirit of the classic racing games of old, Rockstar Games will introduce the new expansion to the GTA Online universe starting on April 25.
GTA 5 has revealed a new DLC Update for GTA Online players with the introduction of a new top-down racing game mode.More news: Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro Launched in India: Price, Specifications and Release date
As you can see in the trailer above, it's a retro-inspired arcade stunt racer complete with powerups you can use to wreck your mates. The mode looks entertaining enough, and it will probably look even better to everyone today, given that it's 4/20 (if you catch my drift). With that being the case, marijuana business and business upgrades are 50% off, and any profits derived from weed sales will net 50% more money.
Today only, you can grab Weed Farm business, introduced in the Bikers update, at a 50% markdown. Since "Grand Theft Auto III", every game in the venerable franchise has been a free-roaming, 3-D experience. And burn out with Green Tire Smoke from LS Customs, also 50% off today.More news: Defense treaty covers Diaoyutai: Vice President Pence
If you've been a GTA fan since its inception, Rockstar's new mode will serve as a blast from a past.
- The GKN plc (GKN) Rating Reiterated by Liberum Capital
- Fox News fires Bill O'Reilly after sexual harassment accusations
- Antarctic Meltwater Isn't the Crisis We Thought It Was
- UN strongly condemns North Korean missile launch after delay
- EPA to reconsider oil and gas industry emissions requirements
- On CNN, Dershowitz Slams 'Holocaust Denier' Smear of Spicer
- University student brutally killed over alleged blasphemy allegations
- First Family attends their first Easter Egg roll
- Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski crashes White House press briefing
- U.S. tells North Korea: We don't want a fight, don't start one