The Tiny Racers game mode is a new way to approach Stunt races.
"Grand Theft Auto" is a series that's always pushing boundaries and moving forward.More news: Antarctic Meltwater Isn't the Crisis We Thought It Was
In the spirit of the classic racing games of old, Rockstar Games will introduce the new expansion to the GTA Online universe starting on April 25.
GTA 5 has revealed a new DLC Update for GTA Online players with the introduction of a new top-down racing game mode.More news: First Family attends their first Easter Egg roll
As you can see in the trailer above, it's a retro-inspired arcade stunt racer complete with powerups you can use to wreck your mates. The mode looks entertaining enough, and it will probably look even better to everyone today, given that it's 4/20 (if you catch my drift). With that being the case, marijuana business and business upgrades are 50% off, and any profits derived from weed sales will net 50% more money.
Today only, you can grab Weed Farm business, introduced in the Bikers update, at a 50% markdown. Since "Grand Theft Auto III", every game in the venerable franchise has been a free-roaming, 3-D experience. And burn out with Green Tire Smoke from LS Customs, also 50% off today.More news: Lynn may play for KKR again this season: Kallis
If you've been a GTA fan since its inception, Rockstar's new mode will serve as a blast from a past.
- Rex Tillerson: U.S. Is Conducting 'Comprehensive Review' Of Iran Nuclear Deal
- Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski crashes White House press briefing
- Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro Launched in India: Price, Specifications and Release date
- BP workers discover "uncontrolled gas release" at North Slope well house
- New test results indicate use of sarin gas in Syria
- Defense treaty covers Diaoyutai: Vice President Pence
- The GKN plc (GKN) Rating Reiterated by Liberum Capital
- University student brutally killed over alleged blasphemy allegations
- Lyon break Besiktas hearts in Istanbul after 1st leg clashes
- United Kingdom parliament clears mid-term 'Brexit poll'