"Unfortunately, here was a man who made tremendous sums of money, had a huge show and really, there's something wrong with him psychologically".
Fox released a statement saying the decision was made "after a thorough and careful review of the allegations".
Tucker Carlson, the 9 p.m. host who will move to 8 p.m. next Monday, held onto the bulk of the "Factor" lead-in, averaging 2.8 million total viewers and 588,000 in the demo.More news: Ossoff Only Earned 1.3 Percent More Than Clinton In Georgia's 6th
O'Reilly's attorney, Marc Kasowitz, issued a statement after she made her complaint on Tuesday, and said that "it is outrageous that an allegation from an anonymous person about something that purportedly happened nearly a decade ago is being treated as fact, especially where there is obviously an orchestrated campaign by activists and lawyers to destroy Mr. O'Reilly and enrich themselves through publicity-driven donations". He later apologized for the remarks, which were widely denounced as both racist and sexist.
"It is unconscionable that he would allow himself to end up like this". When contacted by Steel as she researched her piece, he threatened grave repercussions: "I am coming after you with everything I have". "And so I hope he seeks some help".
Former Fox News star Bill O'Reilly will receive $25 million as part of his settlement to leave the network in the wake of a sexual harassment scandal, according to a source familiar with the matter.More news: Fantastic Foden gives City Youth Cup chance
She was an office worker for a colleague of O'Reilly's back in 2008 when she started noticing that O'Reilly would make a grunting noise as he passed her desk. "They thought that normal and the way life should be!"
But Waters, who spoke at the Women's March on Washington in January, said women are increasingly feeling empowered to advocate for respect in the workplace.
As to why she came out now, it's because she got exhausted of hearing the stories from women and reliving the trauma. "Life is changing for women".More news: Officer, Suspect Killed in Attack in Downtown Paris
"Thank god it's stopped now with Bill O'Reilly at Fox", Waters told host Anderson Cooper.
- How Trump's 'Buy American' order could play out
- Tories lead over Labour reaches 24 points in latest poll
- Nawaz Sharif to remain Pakistan PM, says Supreme Court
- GNC Stock Soars 28% Despite Mixed Q1 Earnings
- Pence avoids direct answer on North Korea sabotage
- Polar bear dies unexpectedly at SeaWorld San Diego
- Analysts Near-Term outlook: Cardinal Health, Inc. (CAH), Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY)
- Trudeau defends Canada's dairy system against Trump protectionist charge
- Which Analysts Are Watching Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:AGIO)?
- Sacked news host Bill O'Reilly blasts 'unfounded' harassment claims