"Unfortunately, here was a man who made tremendous sums of money, had a huge show and really, there's something wrong with him psychologically".
Fox released a statement saying the decision was made "after a thorough and careful review of the allegations".
Tucker Carlson, the 9 p.m. host who will move to 8 p.m. next Monday, held onto the bulk of the "Factor" lead-in, averaging 2.8 million total viewers and 588,000 in the demo.More news: Isco's last minute goal gives Madrid 3-2 victory over Gijon
O'Reilly's attorney, Marc Kasowitz, issued a statement after she made her complaint on Tuesday, and said that "it is outrageous that an allegation from an anonymous person about something that purportedly happened nearly a decade ago is being treated as fact, especially where there is obviously an orchestrated campaign by activists and lawyers to destroy Mr. O'Reilly and enrich themselves through publicity-driven donations". He later apologized for the remarks, which were widely denounced as both racist and sexist.
"It is unconscionable that he would allow himself to end up like this". When contacted by Steel as she researched her piece, he threatened grave repercussions: "I am coming after you with everything I have". "And so I hope he seeks some help".
Former Fox News star Bill O'Reilly will receive $25 million as part of his settlement to leave the network in the wake of a sexual harassment scandal, according to a source familiar with the matter.More news: Sacked news host Bill O'Reilly blasts 'unfounded' harassment claims
She was an office worker for a colleague of O'Reilly's back in 2008 when she started noticing that O'Reilly would make a grunting noise as he passed her desk. "They thought that normal and the way life should be!"
But Waters, who spoke at the Women's March on Washington in January, said women are increasingly feeling empowered to advocate for respect in the workplace.
As to why she came out now, it's because she got exhausted of hearing the stories from women and reliving the trauma. "Life is changing for women".More news: Fox News Cans The O'Reilly Factor
"Thank god it's stopped now with Bill O'Reilly at Fox", Waters told host Anderson Cooper.
- Average Brokerage Recommendation for Regions Financial Corporation (RF)
- Google Home's assistant can now recognize different voices
- GNC Stock Soars 28% Despite Mixed Q1 Earnings
- Ossoff Only Earned 1.3 Percent More Than Clinton In Georgia's 6th
- Police, protesters clash ahead of Le Pen rally
- Trudeau defends Canada's dairy system against Trump protectionist charge
- Officer, Suspect Killed in Attack in Downtown Paris
- Barcelona out of the UEFA Champions League
- The race to be Iran's next president kicks off
- Netflix Growth Slows Due To Content Delays