Juventus doubled their lead as Dybala found the bottom corner with an inch-perfect finish after Manduzkic had picked out his teammate from a wide position.
The star of the match was Argentina forward Paulo Dybala who managed to net the ball twice before the midway point in the first half.
A massive prospect by most estimates, Paulo Dybala is skilful, hard-working and a brilliant dribbler; he confirmed that his finishing is pretty wonderful, too, with two goals against Barcelona. "We've had very little luck of late, and now I can only hope that from tomorrow we get back on our feet". Luis Enrique took off French left-back Jeremy Mathieu and brought on Portuguese midfielder Andre Gomes at half-time, moving Javier Mascherano back into defence.
"We gave away two goals in the first half and against a team like Juventus you pay for it", he said. "I am an optimistic person but not in nightmare moments".More news: Colin Miller ready to return for Boston Bruins
"It does not matter if I think the result is fair or not, it is what it is", he said, according to Marca.
Croatian midfielder, Rakitic, told the press six days ahead the game that his team was not happy with the Champions League draw, adding that Barcelona knew that the Juventus squad would take this game seriously.
"In the first half the (Barca) players were determined, but we made the same mistakes from Paris, and that's a problem".
My second was probably more hard than the first one but I hit the ball well and it went in.More news: Harry Redknapp appointed new Birmingham manager
Juve, unbeaten at home in a European tie for four years, went straight on to the attack and Higuain wasted their first chance after three minutes with a poor close-range header from Miralem Pjanic's cross.
Barcelona need another Nou Camp miracle if they are to reach the Champions League semi-finals after a crushing 3-0 loss to Juventus in Turin.
Barcelona's 3-0 humbling at the hands of Juventus on Tuesday night came as little surprise.More news: Cam Talbot: Cam Talbot gets the hook in loss to Sharks
- Oil has its worst day since March
- Vettel 'forefront' of title chase, says Ferrari boss
- Serena Williams's pregnant victory reminds us how incredible women's bodies are
- Netflix To Achieve 100 Million Subscribers Shortly
- To O Panneerselvam's New Tough Talk, A Soft Response From Rival Faction
- Paris attack: ISIS claims responsibility after 1 killed on Champs-Elysees
- Tens of Thousands March on Tax Day
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (NASDAQ:TSLA) Under Analyst Spotlight
- Ichiro Suzuki Will Always Be a Seattle Mariner
- USA, Mexico, Canada announce 2026 World Cup joint bid