The Spanish daily Marca said: "Robert Lewandowski, Thiago Alcantara, and Arturo Vidal are the ones who made a beeline towards where the referee was in order to vent their frustrations at how Kassai did his job".
Click through the gallery attached to relive Ronaldo's magical night. This year he has rested more than ever to arrive to the crucial games fit and he showed it again on Tuesday.
The 32-year-old became the first player to reach 100 goals in the Champions League thanks to a hat-trick in the 4-2 win over Bayern Munich on Tuesday.More news: FCC votes to allow some broadcasters to buy more TV stations
Both players are legends in their own right, but whereas Lahm has spent his entire career in one country, Alonso has been spreading his magic all over Europe with those from Bayern, Liverpool and even Real having had the opportunity to see him up close.
"When two big teams meet like this in the Champions League, such a robbery can not happen", he said. We played with one less man at home and here, too. Scoring six goals against a team like Bayern Munich is not easy.
The 32-year-old then insisted his side can nearly "smell" their 12th European Cup triumph after reaching a record-breaking seventh consecutive UCL semi-final.More news: FDA Issues Multiple Restrictions on Codeine, Tramadol Use
More significantly, he could miss the DFB-Pokal semi-final against Borussia Dortmund later this month and a possible final against either Borussia Monchengladbach or Eintracht Frankfurt on May 27. Jerome Boateng and I just tried to shut out all our physical problems, which we managed well.
"You can't decide a semi-final spot like this". However, he has started three of the last five Real games in all competitions and scored twice on Saturday as Zinedine Zidane's team beat Sporting Gijon 3-2 to maintain their three-point lead at the top of the table.
Ronaldo's first 15 Champions League goals came for United - including a towering header in the victorious 2008 final against Chelsea in Moscow - before he joined Madrid in 2009 for what was then a world-record fee of €94million.More news: United Kingdom parliament votes in favour of early election
"We had thought of everything going into this game - except the referee", Ancelotti was quoted as saying by the BBC on Wednesday. Have your say in the comments section below.
- Ex-Girlfriend of Cleveland Killer Meets with Robert Godwin Sr.'s Children
- Mike Pence reassures Japan of U.S. resolve on North Korea
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 rumoured to use a 6.32-inch screen
- Riverdale's Shannon Purser Reveals She's Bisexual
- Pro-pot activists plan to hand out joints outside Capitol
- 9 months of sex scandals take down two Fox News icons
- Trump likely to loom in 6th district runoff
- Aaron Hernandez's brain is being 'illegally' withheld from CTE study, lawyer says
- Trump Orders US Review On Effects Of Lifting Sanctions Against Iran
- $45.64 Million in Sales Expected for Acadia Realty Trust (AKR) This Quarter