Juventus and Monaco have joined Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid in the Champions League semi-finals.
"Scoring three in the first leg and not conceding at the Camp Nou is the evidence that we are a great team".
"Over the two legs, Juventus played better than we did and deserved to go through to the semi-finals". They'll need every bit of that grit and guile against a Juventus team that is much more experienced and prepared to defend a large lead against B Barcelona's attack.
"I wish them the best and I think they could win the trophy".More news: Tillerson accuses Iran of 'provocations'
The second-leg stalemate sealed a 3-0 win on aggregate and came six weeks after Barcelona's historic 6-1 thrashing of Paris Saint-Germain, when the home side became the first team to ever overturn a 4-0 loss in the competition.
Enrique forlornly turned to Paco Alcacer from the bench as the hosts played with four forwards for the final half hour.
The last time Atletico, Juventus and Monaco reached the semi-final stage they also went on to reach the final and all lost, Monaco to Jose Mourinho's Porto in 2003-04, Juventus to Barcelona in 2014-15 and Atletico to Real last season.
It was a significant let-off for Juventus and they were forced to sit deep as Barca continued to create chances with Neymar and then Sergi Roberto - their matchwinner against PSG - volleying over.More news: Kris Jenner slams Caitlyn's memoir: It's 'all made up'
Juan Cuadrado struck wide after the break following another Juventus break, before Messi's low effort deflected off Giorgio Chiellini and flew inches wide of the left-hand post.
Italian media are confident that the perennial Serie A winners can deliver Buffon Champions League glory at last.
And Juventus were given another warning in the 67th minute when the luckless Messi volleyed over with Buffon in no man's land after failing to cut out a corner, with Barcelona, by this point, dominating possession and territory.
Barca had to wait 19 minutes for their first clear sight of goal as they intricately worked the ball around a packed Juventus box before Messi fired inches wide.More news: UN Security Council condemns North Korea missile test
Former Monaco star Youri Djorkaeff hopes the side can win the UEFA Champions League this season.
- French candidate publicizes Obama call before Sunday vote
- Trump says Iran violating 'spirit' of nuclear deal
- The final fall of ex-Gator, Patriot Aaron Hernandez
- Teacher accused of kidnapping student due in court
- How the Samsung Galaxy S8's Camera Compares to the iPhone 7 Plus
- What is Manchester United's best route to UCL football next season?
- Samsung To Launch Galaxy S8 And S8 Plus In India Today
- North Korea: Nuclear war may start any moment because Trump is 'crazy'
- Paris attack: Police officer shot dead, another wounded, Champs Elysees closed off
- Novak Djokovic stunned by David Goffin at Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters