"And he's definitely looking forward to the candy they hide in the eggs".
Thousands of eggs will be filled with candy and prize slips for children to gather.
Her co-organizer, Canlan program/sales co-ordinator Laura Albert, says this children's event was extremely fun and popular previous year, especially for a first-time event, and drew about 125 children, plus their parents.
Besides the goodies to be found in the eggs during the hunt there will also be over 100 Easter baskets given away as door prizes to the lucky attendees.More news: Dodgers unveil Jackie Robinson statue
The event is free to the community and surrounding communities. "That changed some time ago when the City of Whiting took over the egg hunt and really made it a bigger event", he explained.
The hunt took place at the West Point on the Eno city park - and, if you blinked, you would've missed the scrum of children scouring the field for pastel-colored eggs.
St. John's Reformed Church of Loysburg will hold an Easter egg hunt for children of the church and the community at 1 p.m. April 15. The hunt starts at Dusk (Approximately 8 p.m).
The Edwardsville Knights of Columbus, meanwhile, is getting a jump on things with its Easter egg hunt scheduled from 1 p.m.to 3 p.m. Sunday at the Knights of Columbus Hall on Marine Road. There will be Easter egg hunts, crafts, face painting and live music. "We're going to have a bounce house, egg toss, egg relay and other egg-related activities". Don't forget to bring a flashlight and a basket.More news: How does Bill O'Reilly still have a job?
Culver's of Edwardsville has established its own tradition of Easter egg hunts. More than 5,000 people are expected to attend.
The fun begins at 7:05 p.m. both April 10 and 12.
"Of course it all depends on the weather, but previous year we had about 500 kids", Finsaas said. The activities are April 8th and begin at 9:45 a.m., 10 a.m., and a Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt starts at 8 p.m. The Easter Bunny usually makes an appearance, often via parachute, so bring a camera. There will be three age groups this year. Then you can head out onto the farm for egg hunts and a celebration of spring's warm weather.More news: Braves begin new chapter at SunTrust Park
- United CEO says David Dao debacle was 'a watershed moment'
- Seattle Mariners vs. Miami Marlins
- Pence: US Won't Rest Until North Korea Gives Up Nuclear Weapon
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg addresses shooting controversy during San Jose F8 Conference
- There are no easy games for Madrid...
- Indian entrepreneur Vijay Mallya bailed after extradition arrest
- Donald Trump congratulates Turkey's hardline president Recep Erdogan on referendum win
- Boy wounded in San Bernardino school shooting released from hospital
- Cleveland Murder Intensifies Scrutiny of Facebook Live
- Levine: Defense Comes Up Big For Cubs, Brett Anderson