Reliance Jio has rolled out its worldwide tariffs, including ISD rate cutter plans which offers global calling at as low as Rs 3 per minute.
The latest offer from Jio is only applicable to Vivo smartphone owners.
Before we elaborate on the Airtel plans, it is important that you read the fine print that comes with each plan.More news: Celtics' Isaiah Thomas Reveals His Top 5 Candidates For NBA MVP
Further, if you crossed this voice calling limit, you will be charged Rs. 0.10 per minute.
Under this plan, the company is offering 2GB of 4G data per day for 28 days. Before you start to wonder how this is possible as compared to the Rs. 399 plan, you must know the validity with this plan is limited to 28 days. Their customer base has gone down enormously in few months only. Adding that Jio has introduced an unlimited data plan on the second half of past year, allowing users to use their data with less restriction.
The recent finding also said the average amount of data prepaid users recharge at one time has witnessed a 150 percent growth from 400MB in February 2016 to 1GB as of March 2017.More news: Trump group's ads bolstering GOP Obamacare repeal drive
Airtel has launched its new data-oriented plan at Rs. 399 only. Along with the above data, users will also get free voice calls to Airtel and other networks as it is in the Rs. 399 pack.
Fine print: The free voice calling limitations as seen in the Rs. 399 plan apply for the Rs. 345 plan as well. And in case your team ends on the losing side, you still get 1 GB of free data.
If these plans do not impress you enough, there's another option. Under the new offer, Jio subscribers with a Vivo smartphone can avail up to 168GB free 4G data, applicable over and above the existing pack used by the user. Reliance Jio has reached millions of customers with its unlimited services such as free voice calls, free 4G Data, free SMS and other peculiar offers.More news: Madras HC grants conditional bail to Stayzilla CEO Yogendra Vasupal
- James White Signs 3-Year Extension With Pats
- Donald Trump Sign 'Buy American Hire American' Executive Order in Wisconsin Trip
- Kim Jong-un inspects military parade at central square of Pyongyang
- Baseball superfan's review of SunTrust Park: Meh
- Spurs relishing chase of Chelsea
- Samsung Galaxy S8 launched in India; Can you guess its price?
- Samsung Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S8 launching in India on April 19?
- British MPs vote in favour of early election call
- Trudeau heads to France to mark 100th anniversary of Vimy Ridge
- USS Carl Vinson sailed away from, not to, Korean Peninsula