Your browser doesn't recognise available video formats.
Confusion was understandable, however, as it had been widely reported that the scenes would not be used in the final cut, after Khalid Masood, 52, drove into pedestrians on Westminster Bridge, killing five people and injuring dozens more, before entering the Palace of Westminster grounds and knifing a police officer.
The promo for her new single, No Frauds, shows the 34-year-old star performing on the landmark bridge, which is situated beside the British Houses of Parliament, wearing a headdress and slinky, beaded outfit. The video also saw scenes in the club where Drake joined Nicki to play his part of the roles in the music video.More news: Trump, First Lady Welcome Attendees to 139th White House Easter Egg Roll
Whilst another wrote: "I thought Nicki was editing out those shots of Westminster bridge (sic)".
Some, however, didn't appear to see any problem.
The video is a response to Remy Ma's recent diss track - Shether - which took aim at Nicki Minaj's sexual history, her brother's court troubles and various other things.More news: NHL Playoff Odds Ottawa Senators at Boston Bruins
After the attack, The Sun reported that the rapper had chose to leave the scenes out for being "inappropriate".
At the time of the attack, however, Minaj was quick to send a message of support, writing: "May God protect everyone in London".
"When everybody involved in the project heard the news they were devastated and thought it would be in bad taste to feature it", said the source to the UK-based publication. "Sending my condolences to the victims' families".More news: Jordan Spieth, Rickie Fowler among favorites in wide-open Masters
- Brokers Issue New Targets On AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:AFSI)
- Samsung Galaxy S8 launched in India; Can you guess its price?
- McDonald's listening to 'Rick and Morty' fans on Szechuan sauce
- Bill lets Indiana governor, not voters, pick schools chief
- British MPs vote in favour of early election call
- Reliance Jio Tops TRAI's Average Download Speed Results for March 2017
- Baseball superfan's review of SunTrust Park: Meh
- Trudeau heads to France to mark 100th anniversary of Vimy Ridge
- Donald Trump Sign 'Buy American Hire American' Executive Order in Wisconsin Trip
- Celebrating Jesus Christ rising from the dead