"Nina and Orlando are just friends", an unnamed insider has revealed about Nina Dobrev and Orlando Bloom. Several reports indicate that the former "The Vampire Diaries" star is secretly dating the Hollywood hunk. Nina dated her Vampire Diaries co-star Ian Somerhalder for three years before calling it quits in 2013. The two were spotted during the Coachella party on Friday and the Neon Carnival the following day. Nina Dobrev and Orlando Bloom have known each other for long as they share the same manager and are just friends and nothing more. "There is nothing romantic going on between them two", the source says. They have the same representation and friends in common, and often end up in the same social group.
"I absolutely feel comfortable going out in public and being on social media without makeup", the 28-year-old actress told People, adding that her beauty routine is very low-maintenance when she is not working or attending red carpet movie premieres and award shows. From the looks of it, it's pretty obvious how Dobrev is normally close to her guy friends. The two were thought to have been dating back in January 2014.More news: US Nuke Sniffer Plane Reportedly Makes Emergency Flight Past Korea
It should be noted that Bloom and Dobrev have been romantically linked in the press before. However, those reports were not confirmed.
Nina Dobrev was in a relationship with Austin Stowell in 2015 and had called it quits after seven months of dating.More news: UK defence minister says Russia responsible by proxy for Syria chemical deaths
Since neither Bloom nor Dobrev have said anything about their supposed relationship, readers are advised to take this news with a grain of salt.More news: Kid Rock, Ted Nugent meet with President Donald Trump
- Japan and Australia to deepen ties amid North Korea tension
- Boston Red Sox Game Recap: April 15, 2017 vs. Tampa Bay Rays
- Former UKIP MP Douglas Carswell won't contest election
- Spurs aiming to heap more pressure on Chelsea: Kane
- Topsy-turvy French election saves biggest surprise for last
- India still to receive copy of Jadhav judgment
- Relentless Monaco dream on after reaching semis
- New Australians will need fluent English and four years' residency
- Jamie Carragher was appalled by Theo Walcott's comments after Crystal Palace defeat
- Women Need Not Change Name in Passports After Marriage: Modi