So, if you really want to purchase one of Samsung's new flagship Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus then we recommend that you go ahead without any doubt or hesitation.
Highly respected analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has revealed in a new investor note that Samsung's upcoming Galaxy Note 8 phablet could be the company's first flagship handset to feature a dual-camera setup at the back. The company launched these phones in India at an event in New Delhi.More news: Pope condemns deadly attack on Syrian convoy in Easter message
Such fact could suggest the possibility of experiencing a color balance issue because the Samsung Galaxy S8's panels have two greens.
The devices will be available on Flipkart and Samsung's online store from May 5. The electronics giant was forced to recall millions of units after several Note 7s around the world started overheating and catching fire.More news: HTC U Official Launch Date has been Confirmed
Samsung can't afford issues with its new Galaxy S8 smartphone when it is coming off the massive recalls of the Note 7 when it launched. What's left of the bezel around the screen is black, which blends into the screen seamlessly. The device is IP68 rated, meaning it is water and dust resistant. From the design point of view, there are a few changes such as fingerprint sensor has moved to the rear whereas the front has an on-screen home button sorts with haptic technology. Their internal storage out of the box capacity is 64 GB. They also both feature Super AMOLED display, allowing for clearer videos and images with a resolution of 2960 x 1440 (Quad HD). The Galaxy S8+ is simply a larger Galaxy S8 with a bigger battery. The phonemaker has said that Bixby voice commands will not be activated until spring. According to the website, Bixby 'can talk, see, read, recommend the user on actions.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 series also comes preloaded with Samsung Pay. They also come with faster charging capabilities.More news: Woman who defied 'men-only' rule runs same marathon again 50 years later
- How does Bill O'Reilly still have a job?
- Cleveland Murder Intensifies Scrutiny of Facebook Live
- India in touch with the United Kingdom on Mallya extradition issue: MEA
- Trump calls to congratulate Erdogan over Turkish referendum
- SC to continue hearing on Taj Mansingh Hotel auction
- Mastercard Shows Off Credit Card With Built In Fingerprint Sensor
- Videos from United Airlines flight incident may violate rules
- Indonesia prosecutors call for 1-yr jail term for Jakarta governor
- Blue Jackets-Maple Leafs Preview
- Indian entrepreneur Vijay Mallya bailed after extradition arrest