Baywatch new poster: Priyanka Chopra is looking straight into the eyes of the onlookers with a wicked smile. What did you say? She told news agency IANS: "I don't think we will be doing much". Anyway, now is a different time. As Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson had promised us, there is more of Victoria Leeds than it seems. The latest poster of Baywatch is one that you can't miss and it is all Priyanka!
The new poster which has Priyanka in a close-up shot - not to mention she looks "dangerously hot" goes with a tagline "Go ahead and stare", which is something quite obvious in this regard. The makers shared the poster of this Hollywood movie via web based networking media and captioned it, "Looks that could murder".More news: Minnesota senators press United Airlines on dragged passenger
ALSO READ: What the f-k!
Oh! Yeah... and the tickets are available for sale apparently.More news: Kevin Durant sits out shootaround, remains questionable for Game 2
Finally, Priyanka Chopra got her big Baywatch moment.
Baywatch reteams Dwayne Johnson with his San Andreas co-star Alexandra Daddario alongside Zac Efron (Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates), Kelly Rohrbach (Broad City), Jon Bass (Loving), Ilfenesh Hadera (Oldboy), Priyanka Chopra (Quantico) and Hannibal Buress (Broad City).More news: Can the USA convince China to use their leverage on North Korea?
Also read| Priyanka Chopra to promote Baywatch in India but without Dwayne Johnson and Zac Efron? .
- Ashley Young unsure about his future at Manchester United
- Samsung heir denies bribery charges at first hearing
- Utah Jazz: Clippers give back home-court advantage after Game 1
- Wild Lose In Game 2
- Tillerson: US concerned Venezuela not allowing opposition to be heard
- Wenger admits Palace were more physical in Selhurst Park humiliation
- Bill O'Reilly show axed amid sexual harassment scandal
- Amazon opens up Alexa voice technology to all developers
- Monaco eye history as Dortmund risk elimination
- International Monetary Fund raises growth predictions, frets about protectionism