McMahon would reveal that the two would get the chance to fight there and then, and if Charlotte could win, she would be granted a chance at the Smackdown Women's Championship.
Tonight, SmackDown Live kicks into gear before its next Pay-Per-View, Backlash. Charlotte said it has been seven days since she moved from Monday Night Raw to SmackDown Live in the "superstar shakeup". Naomi managed to break free and showcased great athleticism to stun Charlotte.
Charlotte Flair defeated SmackDown Women's Champion Naomi in a non-title match on last night's WWE SmackDown to become the new #1 contender. The other five wrestlers involved are Sami Zayn, Dolph Ziggler, Luke Harper, Mojo Rawley, and Erick Rowan.More news: Pence praises Indonesia's moderate form of Islam
It was Mahal, thanks to a little help from NXT tag team the Bollywood Boyz, who got the win and has the opportunity to take home his first ever belt in his WWE career. The champion favoured her left knee after a nasty fall to the outside, but she continued to her aerial offences on Charlotte and the former RAW women's champion was reeling. This week, SmackDown went head to head with the NBA Playoffs, including the Chicago Bulls vs. the Boston Celtics, two of the biggest markets in the country. The Colons were part of the Superstar Shake-up and made a statement with a change in attitude.
After being brutally attacked last week, American Alpha is out for payback against Primo & Epico Colon.
The Phenomenal One and The Lone Wolf clash in this week's main event, with Kevin Owens watching from ringside.More news: West Ham boss Bilic hints at John Terry interest
Face of America Open Challenge: Kevin Owens def. Gary Gandy (local competitor) by pin following the Pop-Up Powerbomb.
AJ Styles def. Baron Corbin by count-out. This week, The Face That Runs The Place took on Corbin in a solo contest.More news: F1: I f****d it up, fumes Bahrain GP runner-up Lewis Hamilton
- United Kingdom lawmakers overwhelmingly vote to support snap election
- Tesco PLC (TSCO) Given Underperform Rating at Credit Suisse Group AG
- Goldman Sachs, Bank of America Report Q1 Earnings
- Kashmir students clash with Indian troops; many injured
- Ontario housing measures aimed at renters, buyers
- Citizens Financial Group, Inc. (CFG)
- WGA Members Gather Ahead of Strike-Authorization Vote
- GM halts operations in Venezuela after factory is seized
- North Korea plan ANOTHER nuclear test
- Turkey's opposition CHP to demand annulation of referendum