Recently, we reported that Xiaomi is working on its next tablet - Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 for which the company showcased a teaser of its upcoming Mi Pad tablet in the official Taobao pages as well. Both the tablets have surfaced online in China revealing a few more details.More news: Korea to hold election May 9, prosecutors summon ousted Park
The Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 is rumored to feature the same 7.9-inch display size as its predecessor, although it isn't clear if the resolution too will remain the same.More news: Wenger told me he will stay at Arsenal, reveals Pulis
This should allow Xiaomi to release the Xiaomi Mi 6 on time while awaiting the release of Qualcomm's latest, the Snapdragon 835 chipset, which was supposed to be the processor to be used on the flagship but was delayed due to production issues. Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Pro on the other hand is expected to ship with Windows 10 out of the box. Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 is expected to be priced at 1299 Yuan (Rs 12,000 approximately) for the 64GB model while the 128GB cost 1599 (Rs 15,000 approximately). However, the display resolution of the tablet is unknown at the moment. Under the hood, Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Pro will be running on the Intel Atom x7-Z8750 SoC, paired with 4GB of RAM. Like Mi Pad 3, the Mi Pad 3 Pro will also come in two variants - one with 64GB internal memory and 128GB of internal memory. Even this model will sell in 64GB and 128GB storage capacities. In terms of storage, the Mi Pad 3 Pro will be identical to the smaller Mi Pad 3. Pricing of the Mi Pad 3 Pro will start from 1699 Yuan which is approximately Rs 16,096.More news: Theresa May to trigger Article 50 on March 29
The image shows off an all black colour variant of Mi 6 with curved and almost bezel less on the sides. However, Samsung had an agreement with the manufacturer of the said processor, in which the Korean company is to receive the first shipments of the Snapdragon 835 before other companies.
- Petition calls on Tatton MP George Osborne to 'pick one job'
- Creighton falls to Villanova in Big East championship game
- Bruins at Maple Leafs
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Have a New Colour Option
- Microsoft releases Windows 10 cumulative update 14393.969
- Gold Standard Ventures Corp (GSV) shows weekly volitility of 7.83%
- Disney ordered to pay workers $3.8 million in back wages
- Arsene Wenger reportedly set to stay at Arsenal
- Trial scheduled to begin for former Penn State president Graham Spanier
- Twin toddler tots escape cribs for a full night of merrymaking