Chicago Police are searching for five or six men or boys suspected of sexually assaulting a 15-year-old girl on Facebook Live. Officers in the 10th District found Dehavion Austin Tuesday morning, Chicago Police Department Chief Spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said in a tweet. Detectives were conducting interviews, Guglielmi added. She was last seen wearing a pink sweatshirt and a green jacket, according to a news release.
"It's disgusting. It's so disgusting".More news: IPhone 8: New Touch ID tech could push back release date
Elkins said her daughter went out to the store on Sunday afternoon but failed to return home. Elkins believes her daughter was being sexually assaulted in the video.
They are treating the case as a sexual assault.More news: UCLA - Lonzo Ball's Weird Shooting Style Ugly Like Jamaal Wilkes?
Elkins shared her concerns with Chicago Police Supt.
"I'm a father, with two daughters, and I could see the pain in her face, and I want her to know that CPD is here to help you", he told CBS 2's Mai Martinez. Police did not immediately have details on the video. Police said a missing person's report was filed at Austin in November 2016, but she was found a short time later.More news: Qatar curbs Brazil poultry imports amid safety concerns
"What's even more disturbing - more than the fact that they did this - (is that) there were so many people that saw this and they didn't pick up the phone and dial 911", Johnson told WGN. Facebook has since removed the video.
- CSX layoffs end with 500 jobs cut in Jacksonville
- Watch 'Beauty and the Beast' at SM Seaside City Cebu
- The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild
- SSC CGL exam 2017: Notification to release on March 11
- Game of Thrones Is Trolling Everyone With This Facebook Live Video
- Who Got Voted Off Survivor Game Changers 2017 Tonight? Week 2
- Are Nick And Vanessa Still Together, Engaged After The Bachelor Finale?
- Emma Watson Is Seeking Legal Action Over Hacked Nude Photos
- Analysts Expectations and Insider Trading for Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:SGYP)
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Crosswalk Musical a 1.4M Viral Hit