Chicago Police are searching for five or six men or boys suspected of sexually assaulting a 15-year-old girl on Facebook Live. Officers in the 10th District found Dehavion Austin Tuesday morning, Chicago Police Department Chief Spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said in a tweet. Detectives were conducting interviews, Guglielmi added. She was last seen wearing a pink sweatshirt and a green jacket, according to a news release.
"It's disgusting. It's so disgusting".More news: New MacBook Air Launching In April This Year
Elkins said her daughter went out to the store on Sunday afternoon but failed to return home. Elkins believes her daughter was being sexually assaulted in the video.
They are treating the case as a sexual assault.More news: Engie reportedly ponders bid for RWE's Innogy
Elkins shared her concerns with Chicago Police Supt.
"I'm a father, with two daughters, and I could see the pain in her face, and I want her to know that CPD is here to help you", he told CBS 2's Mai Martinez. Police did not immediately have details on the video. Police said a missing person's report was filed at Austin in November 2016, but she was found a short time later.More news: Game of Thrones Is Trolling Everyone With This Facebook Live Video
"What's even more disturbing - more than the fact that they did this - (is that) there were so many people that saw this and they didn't pick up the phone and dial 911", Johnson told WGN. Facebook has since removed the video.
- All Of The Shrine Locations In Zelda: Breath Of The Wild
- Patrick Stewart admits using marijuana every day to battle illness
- WWE star Paige responds to 'nude' photo hack amid Fappening 2.0 scandal
- SSC CGL exam 2017: Notification to release on March 11
- Who Got Voted Off Survivor Game Changers 2017 Tonight? Week 2
- Photos of female United States marines shared on Facebook without consent
- Why? Randall Coffland and his St Charles twin daughters shot dead
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Spoilers: Will Meredith Date Riggs Or Alex In Season 13?
- Qatar curbs Brazil poultry imports amid safety concerns
- SpaceX Launch Schedule 2017: What Next For Elon Musk Company