Margenau also joked that fans could imagine Drake sitting on the couch playing Crash Bandicoot as the events of The Lost Legacy unfold, making a solid reference to one of Uncharted 4's most nostalgia-inducing moments. Game Director Kurt Margenau really put the nail in the coffin, adding, "We're not going to touch on Nathan Drake in this, at all".More news: Korea to hold election May 9, prosecutors summon ousted Park
The article also claims that the DLC will be larger than The Last of Us's Those Left Behind DLC but smaller than Uncharted 4 the game.
In terms of environments in The Lost Legacy, you can expect jungles, mountains, temples, and the urban area shown in the trailer.
"We entertained a few possible ideas around including Nate as a secondary character", Naughty Dog writer Josh Scherr told the PlayStation blog.More news: Bruins at Maple Leafs
As for why Naughty Dog chose to bring Chloe back for another adventure, "She's an interesting character with a darker moral compass compared to Drake". One of those stealth options will be a silenced pistol, the first lethal stealth weapon in the Uncharted series. "It gets a little more personal with Chloe than we've ever gone, tying the culture and stories of the Hindu gods, even the story of the Hoysala Empire and the kings that ruled there", Escayg said.
Set deep within the rolling hills of India's Western Ghats mountain range, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy is very much created to be Nadine and Chloe's adventure, and therefore has no room for a Nathan Drake cameo. No release dates have been mentioned yet.More news: Gold Standard Ventures Corp (GSV) shows weekly volitility of 7.83%
- Sir Alex Ferguson to manage Manchester United one last time
- Trial scheduled to begin for former Penn State president Graham Spanier
- Paul Ryan confident GOP's health overhaul will pass this week
- Know the 'Iron Lady of Manipur' - Irom Sharmila
- California Company Recalls Edamame Due To Possible Listeria Contamination
- Arsene Wenger reportedly set to stay at Arsenal
- Wenger told me he will stay at Arsenal, reveals Pulis
- Robert Downey Jr. to star in The Voyage of Doctor Dolittle
- Disney ordered to pay workers $3.8 million in back wages
- Comey says 'no information' to support Trump wiretapping claims