SportsLine simulated the Sweet 16, Elite Eight, Final Four and title game 10,000-plus times, and No. 1 seed Gonzaga - a team that has never even made a Final Four - wins the title more often than all but one team. Those four teams will go on to play in Glendale, Arizona and will compete for the 2017 National Championship.More news: Jeff Bezos Goes Full Mech Warrior Piloting Massive 13-Foot Robot
Three No. 1 seeds remain in competition for the title, with Gonzaga, North Carolina and Kansas all advancing to the Sweet Sixteen; the overall No. 1 seed Villanova was beaten by Wisconsin.More news: Nektar Opioid Drug Does Well In Study (NKTR, EGLT)
But the Blue Devils - the college basketball team everyone loves to hate - couldn't make it past the No. 7 University of South Carolina Gamecocks. Baylor, the No. 3 seed in the East, will be joined in NY by South Carolina (No. 7 seed), Wisconsin (No. 8 seed) and Florida (No. 4 seed) in the only region that has lost its top seed.More news: State Senator Daniel Biss Announces Candidacy For Governor
The Oregon Ducks, who open the Sweet 16 on Thursday against MI, come in at 20-1. Other Power Five leagues with three teams headed to the Sweet 16 included the Big Ten, Pac-12 and SEC. The "Dario's Delinquents" bracket, which actually has eighth-seeded Wisconsin winning the entire tournament, is a spotless 34-for-34 so far.
- Surface book 2 will hit the market soon
- Iraqi prime minister jokes with Trump about wiretaps
- Standard Life And Aberdeen Set Out Co-CEO Responsibilities
- 'Modern Family' teen Rico Rodriguez announces the death of his dad
- Injury forces Eden Hazard to miss Belgium internationals
- Nearly half of Canadians want illegal immigrants deported back to US
- Kickapoo's Jared Ridder Named Missouri's Gatorade Player Of The Year
- Study Sheds Light On Opioid Use Among Children
- Ivanka Trump Brand Lawsuit: First Daughter's Company Sued Over 'Unfair Competition'
- Investor Research Report on The Medicines Company (MDCO)