These big birds were developed in the USA from large fowls that were imported from China back in the 1840s.
"Am I the only person wondering why this chicken is so d-- big [?]" asked LifesBook_CEO in the caption. It is an actual chicken.
"So you're going to tell me that's not a grown a- man in a costume!???" wrote one incredulous user, reports The Sun.More news: Disney ordered to pay workers $3.8 million in back wages
As it turns out, the chicken is real.
According to Wikipedia: "The Brahma is a large breed of chicken developed in the United States from very large birds imported from the Chinese port of Shanghai".More news: Arsene Wenger reportedly set to stay at Arsenal
Sejfijaj followed his first hit with another Brahma video on Facebook showing a different but equally hulking bird pecking around for a snack.
It's not clear how big or tall the chicken in the video is.
Despite the scientific explanation behind the huge bird, Twitter is still having a hard time processing Merakli's existence.More news: Study Sheds Light On Opioid Use Among Children
- Xiaomi Mi 6 high-end variant to pack 6GB RAM, 256GB storage
- Sean Spicer snaps at reporter for disagreeing Manafort had 'limited role'
- Twin toddler tots escape cribs for a full night of merrymaking
- Lookout for Price Target? Amkor Technology, Inc. (AMKR), Wintrust Financial Corporation (WTFC)
- California Company Recalls Edamame Due To Possible Listeria Contamination
- Wenger told me he will stay at Arsenal, reveals Pulis
- Britain to trigger Brexit process on March 29
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Will Not Have A Nathan Drake Cameo
- Nicki Minaj & Ty Dolla $ign
- Surface book 2 will hit the market soon