The news was announced through a press release which said the forward had been cleared to return to all basketball-related activities.
Aldridge had an occurrence of minor heart arrhythmia in Oklahoma City on March 9.
Aldridge will be able to play in Wednesday's game against the Portland Trail Blazers at 7 p.m.at the AT&T Center. "'All of us have been impressed with the professionalism and grace he has shown in dealing with this hard situation'".
Aldridge is the Spurs' second-leading scorer behind Kawhi Leonard with a per-game average of 17.3 points. Aldridge, who has a history of minor heart issues, underwent a series of tests and consultations over the weekend to ensure he could safely return to action.More news: Arsene Wenger reportedly set to stay at Arsenal
Popovich declined to delve into details regarding Aldridge's condition, but he said the forward has "dealt with this all year long, which nobody really knew about". Being a consummate pro, he was able to do everything that was necessary to bring this to some sort of a conclusion.
The Trail Blazers were led by Lillard, who finished with a game-high 36 points on 12-of-22 shooting, four assists, three rebounds and two steals in 34 minutes.
"A lot of good performances, obviously Dame offensively was fantastic", said Stotts.
While Aldridge's health is the most important thing, the Spurs will be happy to have their big man back on the court.More news: Wenger told me he will stay at Arsenal, reveals Pulis
Portland had lost five straight games overall against San Antonio and had not won a road game over the Spurs since a triple-overtime win on December 19, 2014.
The 6-foot-11, 260-pound Aldridge was diagnosed with Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome - which can cause a rapid heartbeat - at the end of his rookie season with the Trail Blazers in April 2007.
Spurs: Aldridge has scored 1,000 points for a 10th straight season, joining LeBron James and Dwyane Wade as the only active players with that streak.
However, with several close playoff games a near-certainty, Ginobili will need to work on his free-throw shooting - both when to make shots and when to miss them.More news: Twin toddler tots escape cribs for a full night of merrymaking
- Congress awaits FBI, NSA testimony on Russia-Trump links
- Gold Standard Ventures Corp (GSV) shows weekly volitility of 7.83%
- Britain to trigger Brexit process on March 29
- Xiaomi Mi 6 high-end variant to pack 6GB RAM, 256GB storage
- Large Outflow of Money Witnessed in Intercontinental Exchange Inc
- Sir Alex Ferguson to manage Manchester United one last time
- Nicki Minaj & Ty Dolla $ign
- California Company Recalls Edamame Due To Possible Listeria Contamination
- Creighton falls to Villanova in Big East championship game
- Analyst Research Roundup: The Coca-Cola Company (KO)