The injury means the Belgium captain will be could miss Chelsea's match against Crystal Palace when they meet April 1.
Martínez, the coach of the Belgian national side, told reporters Hazard would miss both worldwide games, but insisted that the injury was not serious.
Hazard missed the match against Stoke after reporting to the Stamford Bridge with an injury. We are going to follow the injury.More news: Study Sheds Light On Opioid Use Among Children
'It is a big disappointment for Eden that he can not lead the team. "I see enough players who can take over his role".
And he will make Antonio Conte sweat on his fitness up until the last minute for the visit of Pep Guardiola's side on April 5.
The 26-year-old missed the Blues' 2-1 win over Stoke City at the weekend as a result of the minor problem, which he sustained in training on Friday.More news: Creighton falls to Villanova in Big East championship game
Chelsea star Eden Hazard will miss Belgium's global commitments due to a calf problem.
The former Player of the Year has not travelled with the Belgium squad during the global break.
Chelsea, who are now 10 points clear at the top of the Premier League, welcome Crystal Palace to Stamford Bridge in 12 days time.More news: NCAA TOURNAMENT: Oregon's late rally eliminates URI
Hazard will now be sidelined for Belgium's World up qualifier against Greece on Saturday and the friendly with Russian Federation next week, according to Roberto Martinez.
- San Antonio Spurs' LaMarcus Aldridge cleared to play after heart issue
- Syrian Kurdish militia says it's getting Russian training
- Lookout for Price Target? Amkor Technology, Inc. (AMKR), Wintrust Financial Corporation (WTFC)
- Iraqi prime minister jokes with Trump about wiretaps
- 'Modern Family' teen Rico Rodriguez announces the death of his dad
- Theresa May says she will trigger Brexit next Wednesday
- Duterte tells European lawmakers: "Why do you have to f*** with us?"
- Jeff Bezos Goes Full Mech Warrior Piloting Massive 13-Foot Robot
- Pakistan deplores killing of innocent Kashmiris by Indian forces in occupied Kashmir
- Xiaomi Mi 6 high-end variant to pack 6GB RAM, 256GB storage