The crash happened on Parker near I-45 late Sunday.
Police said racing may be to blame for the wreck.More news: House Freedom Caucus To Offer Amendments At Rules Markup Of AHCA
One person was taken to the hospital after an early Monday morning motorcycle crash near East 5th Avenue and Lincoln Street.
Investigators said two motorcyclists may have been racing along Parker at Northlane when one of them crashed into a auto.More news: Steve Kerr discredits Warriors 'sources' criticizing Thunder's Kevin Durant treatment
Roger Gonzalez-McDaniel was pronounced deceased at the hospital after his motorcycle struck a auto in the area of South Mission Road and West San Juan Trail, according to a post on the Tucson Police Department's Facebook page. The rider died at the scene.
One person died in a crash involving a vehicle and motorcycle in southern Lakewood Monday evening.More news: Latest leak reveals colors and European pricing of Galaxy S8
A motorcyclist is hurt after a pickup truck failed to yield, causing a crash.
- A Lot of People Became Billionaires Last Year
- Injured Pogba ruled out of Manchester United's trip to Boro
- White House: Trump Still Won't Apologize To Obama Over Wiretapping
- Nurse's hits 9 3-pointers to lead UConn over Syracuse 94-64
- North Korea hails 'new birth' of its rocket power
- USA security agency did not ask GCHQ to spy on Donald Trump
- Secret Service assisting in investigation into Sen. Ralph Shortey
- Jets blow four-goal lead, escape with win over Wild
- UC Davis wins first-ever NCAA Tournament game
- Turkey accuses Germany of supporting 'Muslim cleric behind failed military coup'