"I have nothing to say about that anymore", Wenger told reporters at Thursday's pre-match press conference.
"I don't know about that", said Wenger.
A 10-2 aggregate defeat against Bayern Munich in the Champions League badly damaged Wenger's standing while the setback on Saturday was their fourth loss in five top-flight matches and leaves them sixth in the table.
Fans chartered an aeroplane to fly over the Hawthorns trailing a banner calling for Wenger's resignation, a move which has followed a noticeable increase in the number of "Wenger Out" banners being held up at games.More news: California Company Recalls Edamame Due To Possible Listeria Contamination
"I know what I will do in my future, so you will soon know, very soon", Sport24 quoted Wenger as saying.
The Arsenal board remain reluctant to sack Wenger but, according to German newspaper Bild, have approached Borussia Dortmund manager Thomas Tuchel as a contingency plan should the Frenchman choose to leave.
The French manager's contract expires at the end of the season but he has been offered a new two-year deal.
Gab Marcotti provides an update on Arsene Wenger after the manager said he's made a decision about his Arsenal future.More news: Wolves To Sign Omri Casspi
Robson-Kanu, who has been used sparingly this season after joining last summer, wants his side to use the win to finish their campaign on a high.
With their title hopes for this season seemingly non-existent, Wenger now has to reorganize his charges to fight for top four.
When Arsene Wenger makes his decision he has got to decide whether that is a good thing at the club for the next year or whatever. I take a bigger perspective.
"If they finished outside the top four it would be a nightmare but it might give him the best chance of winning the Premier League, just look at Chelsea and how well they've done without Champions League football".More news: Analyst Research Roundup: The Coca-Cola Company (KO)
He has two games in hand on fourth-placed Liverpool, but the defeat in the West Midlands was the fourth in its past five English Premier League games. I don't judge other people. "I've talked enough about that".
- Britain to trigger Brexit process on March 29
- Paul Ryan confident GOP's health overhaul will pass this week
- Nicki Minaj & Ty Dolla $ign
- Trial scheduled to begin for former Penn State president Graham Spanier
- Petition calls on Tatton MP George Osborne to 'pick one job'
- Disney ordered to pay workers $3.8 million in back wages
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Have a New Colour Option
- Robert Downey Jr. to star in The Voyage of Doctor Dolittle
- Gold Standard Ventures Corp (GSV) shows weekly volitility of 7.83%
- Twin toddler tots escape cribs for a full night of merrymaking