As noted over the weekend, WWE star Paige was the victim of a hack which saw sexually explicit photos and videos leaked online. It is now unclear as to whether Paige's hack and leak were related to Watson's and Seyfried's.
The star of the "Harry Potter" movies and the live-action "Beauty and the Beast" remake was previously threatened in 2014 with having nude images leaked after she spoke about gender equality as a UN Ambassador for Women.More news: Why was Mahira Khan pleading with Ranbir Kapoor
"Personal and private photos of mine were stolen and unfortunately they were shared publicly without my consent", the 24-year-old WWE Diva's Champion confirmed via Twitter on 18 March.
At this time, the blonde-headed Diva is still recovering from an injury that affected her neck and back portion.More news: Merkel, Abe call for EU-Japan free trade deal
"When you've hit rock bottom before and survived, there are very few things that can scare you", read the meme tweeted by Paige's brother. With her successive suspensions handed by WWE, the English wrestler has another issue that she needs to take care of. However, of late the wrestling champion has been absent at the ring as she has been on a hiatus following her surgery. However, it is the same social media site where Paige's pictures got leaked, first. Through her Twitter handle @RealPaigeWWE, she appeared to be confirming that the images and videos were really hers.More news: Trump DOJ to Appeal Maryland Ruling Against Muslim Ban 2.0
- Bennet, Gardner will introduce Gorsuch at confirmation hearing
- NCAA Tournament Game Recap: Kansas Jayhawks Basketball vs Michigan State Spartans
- Defunding Planned Parenthood means 'thousands more babies'
- A Warm Start to Spring Ahead!
- NCAA Tournament awkwardness: SC wide receiver is a Duke fan
- Tragedy! Tree kills 20, injures 30 revelers at Kintampo Waterfall
- Syria fires missiles at Israeli warplanes on bombing run
- Newman Spoils The Show At Phoenix
- Sesame Street Introduces Latest Addition to Show: A Muppet With Autism
- Asking prices for United Kingdom homes show solid gain in Feb-March - Rightmove