As noted over the weekend, WWE star Paige was the victim of a hack which saw sexually explicit photos and videos leaked online. It is now unclear as to whether Paige's hack and leak were related to Watson's and Seyfried's.
The star of the "Harry Potter" movies and the live-action "Beauty and the Beast" remake was previously threatened in 2014 with having nude images leaked after she spoke about gender equality as a UN Ambassador for Women.More news: New MacBook Air Launching In April This Year
"Personal and private photos of mine were stolen and unfortunately they were shared publicly without my consent", the 24-year-old WWE Diva's Champion confirmed via Twitter on 18 March.
At this time, the blonde-headed Diva is still recovering from an injury that affected her neck and back portion.More news: Read the bill: GOP proposal for replacing Obamacare
"When you've hit rock bottom before and survived, there are very few things that can scare you", read the meme tweeted by Paige's brother. With her successive suspensions handed by WWE, the English wrestler has another issue that she needs to take care of. However, of late the wrestling champion has been absent at the ring as she has been on a hiatus following her surgery. However, it is the same social media site where Paige's pictures got leaked, first. Through her Twitter handle @RealPaigeWWE, she appeared to be confirming that the images and videos were really hers.More news: How many times has President Donald Trump played golf while in office?
- Watch 'Beauty and the Beast' at SM Seaside City Cebu
- The Flash Season 3 Episode 16 - Into the Speed Force Preview
- Are Nick And Vanessa Still Together, Engaged After The Bachelor Finale?
- UCLA - Lonzo Ball's Weird Shooting Style Ugly Like Jamaal Wilkes?
- Richard Hammond suffers second crash on motorbike
- Stock Roundup: Kite Realty Group Trust (NYSE:KRG)
- Patrick Stewart admits using marijuana every day to battle illness
- Why? Randall Coffland and his St Charles twin daughters shot dead
- Legal & General Group Plc (LGEN) Insider Acquires £2753.47 in Stock
- SSC CGL exam 2017: Notification to release on March 11