As noted over the weekend, WWE star Paige was the victim of a hack which saw sexually explicit photos and videos leaked online. It is now unclear as to whether Paige's hack and leak were related to Watson's and Seyfried's.
The star of the "Harry Potter" movies and the live-action "Beauty and the Beast" remake was previously threatened in 2014 with having nude images leaked after she spoke about gender equality as a UN Ambassador for Women.More news: Richard Hammond suffers second crash on motorbike
"Personal and private photos of mine were stolen and unfortunately they were shared publicly without my consent", the 24-year-old WWE Diva's Champion confirmed via Twitter on 18 March.
At this time, the blonde-headed Diva is still recovering from an injury that affected her neck and back portion.More news: Engie reportedly ponders bid for RWE's Innogy
"When you've hit rock bottom before and survived, there are very few things that can scare you", read the meme tweeted by Paige's brother. With her successive suspensions handed by WWE, the English wrestler has another issue that she needs to take care of. However, of late the wrestling champion has been absent at the ring as she has been on a hiatus following her surgery. However, it is the same social media site where Paige's pictures got leaked, first. Through her Twitter handle @RealPaigeWWE, she appeared to be confirming that the images and videos were really hers.More news: CSX layoffs end with 500 jobs cut in Jacksonville
- SSC CGL exam 2017: Notification to release on March 11
- MI man's hands, feet amputated after rare case of strep throat
- Why? Randall Coffland and his St Charles twin daughters shot dead
- Read the bill: GOP proposal for replacing Obamacare
- UCLA - Lonzo Ball's Weird Shooting Style Ugly Like Jamaal Wilkes?
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Spoilers: Will Meredith Date Riggs Or Alex In Season 13?
- Analysts Expectations and Insider Trading for Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:SGYP)
- How many times has President Donald Trump played golf while in office?
- Stock Roundup: Kite Realty Group Trust (NYSE:KRG)
- Photos of female United States marines shared on Facebook without consent