"Today I do not worry about that".
In any event, Arsenal fans on Twitter have already begun their Monday with a hefty dose of belligerent outrage - and this is before there has been an official announcement, with no surprises as to who's leading the charge...
Arsene Wenger is expected to tell Arsenal he wants to stay at the club beyond the end of the season, according to The Telegraph.More news: Microsoft releases Windows 10 cumulative update 14393.969
"I watch the game, I do not watch the stands", said Wenger. "You will see", said Wenger after the 3-1 los at West Brom.
And for those Arsenal fans that don't trust what Pulis said, several reports emerged on Sunday night claiming that Wenger does want to stay at the club.
The Mirror reports that Wenger will have talks with the board on his future with him determined to remain at the helm in north London. After defeat to West Brom on Saturday - one that would leave the club in sixth by the end of the weekend - it seemed that even the man himself was hinting he might soon be calling time on his career at the club. A plane was flown over the stadium that read: "No contract #Wenger Out".More news: Korea to hold election May 9, prosecutors summon ousted Park
But these developing rumours will likely now anger Arsenal fans further, with vast swathes of them voicing their disapproval at the manager in recent weeks.
According to Staff at the club's London Colney training base, Wenger is showing a positive change in his mood which is being viewed as an indication that he has made a decision to stay.
Banners were flown over the ground backing Wenger and demanding he go, however, sources claimed Arsenal's six defeats in nine games had only served to strengthen Wenger's resolve to sign a new contract.More news: Trump's Big Cuts to Medical Research May Not Get Past Congress
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport?
- BBC America Orders New Top Gear Series, William Fichtner Among Hosts
- Gold Standard Ventures Corp (GSV) shows weekly volitility of 7.83%
- South Boston St. Paddy's Day parade route shortened because of snow
- Nicki Minaj & Ty Dolla $ign
- NHS evacuated due to bomb threat, law enforcement determined call was hoax
- Trial scheduled to begin for former Penn State president Graham Spanier
- Doc Rivers hating National Basketball Association back to back scheduling
- Robert Downey Jr. to star in The Voyage of Doctor Dolittle
- Analyst Research Roundup: The Coca-Cola Company (KO)
- This guy totally nails Britney's Toxic onboard a real jet