A copy of the video was shared on Facebook by Liam Dineen on Sunday, and has since clocked more than 120,000 shares. "Baby, can't you see / I'm calling", he mouths, channeling the superstar's fierce attitude.More news: FBI, NSA set to break silence on Donald Trump, Russia
In the video above, Nasir can be seen singing into the intercom, pushing a trolley down the aisle of the Airbus A330 and just generally having the time of his life.
Cut to Nasir's sassy struts, booty pops and lively hair flips.More news: Met Éireann issues snow-ice warning
Assrah struck a chord among Netizens after his video dancing onboard an AirAsia aircraft has gone viral on social media.
One Facebook member said: 'It's not as though he's doing it in the middle of rush hour.More news: BBC America Orders New Top Gear Series, William Fichtner Among Hosts
We're filled with envy, admiration and most of all respect for this guy, who even earned the praise of AirAsia CEO Tony Fernandes. The talent in AirAsia never fails to amaze me. "Love it that staff can just have fun and be themselves". "Classic. AirAsia version of Toxic".
- United Kingdom to formally trigger Brexit on March 29
- ICE Releases List Of Sanctuary Jurisdictions Set To Lose Federal Funding
- Theresa May set to visit Wales in bid to unite UK
- McDonald's Corp. (MCD), Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (HPE) — Stocks in Focus
- Young Wildcats win to advance to Sweet 16
- What we learned from the hearing on the Trump campaign's Russian Federation ties
- British PM to begin formal European Union exit process March 29
- Tesla's (TSLA) Hold Rating Reiterated at Sanford C. Bernstein
- Lucky 13 for Chelsea as Cahill bags victor
- United States travel restrictions will affect Montreal flight: airline