Samsung is preparing to unveil its next flagship smartphone, the Galaxy S8, at the end of this month. The new Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 has 16 MP of front camera as well with f/1.9 aperture and the ability to record videos at 1080p.
The back of the phone is rather impressive, as it features a rear camera, flash unit, heart rate sensor and large FCC labels printed. The device runs on Android 7.0 Nougat.More news: ICE Releases List Of Sanctuary Jurisdictions Set To Lose Federal Funding
Recent Samsung conferences have kicked off with apologies for the disastrous Note 7, and the Galaxy S8 launch will nearly certainly begin in the same manner.
It may even have a curved edge screen similar to that of the S7 Edge. There is a fingerprint scanner on board embedded on the physical home button.More news: Trump's Big Cuts to Medical Research May Not Get Past Congress
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is expected to feature 3D OLED Touch. Therefore if you are looking for some exclusive characteristics then Samsung Galaxy S8 is going to be for you. And now of course they are working on new device very carefully.
In terms of input, the device will feature the new S Pen that Samsung promises will create a smoother writing experience and increased productivity. The design of the phone is something that Samsung expects to blow consumers away, as they have even made a 30-second ad exclusively to advertise their designers' ingenuity in making the phone stand out of the crowd. "Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus (top to bottom) in black sky, orchid grey and arctic silver (left to right)", he wrote. Many specialists are saying that Samsung has started designing the parts of this new model. The site also managed to give some more information about the upcoming flagship's price index. However, the rumored specifications and features are certainly intriguing, and the sleek design of the phone is sure to have lots of fans.More news: FBI, NSA set to break silence on Donald Trump, Russia
We've already seen countless leaked images and renders of the Galaxy S8 and the Galaxy S8 Plus but that certainly doesn't mean that we'll stop seeing any more of them. Presumably, not every color will be available in every single market, but we'll undoubtedly get the full scoop on those details once Samsung holds its Unpacked event on March 29.
- Twitter hails courageous and progressive Sesame Street for new autistic Muppet Julia
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli rues soft ball, denies underbowling Ravichandran Ashwin
- British PM to begin formal European Union exit process March 29
- What we learned from the hearing on the Trump campaign's Russian Federation ties
- Health bill hurts older Americans
- Wolves To Sign Omri Casspi
- Bob Menendez to face trial on bribery and corruption charges
- Authorities seal 2 slaughter houses in Allahabad
- Theresa May set to visit Wales in bid to unite UK
- McDonald's Corp. (MCD), Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (HPE) — Stocks in Focus