And while we're on the subject of crashes, British tabloid The Sun writes: "Hamster's 2nd Horror Crash - Grand Tour presenter Richard Hammond badly hurt in a motorbike crash in remote Mozambique after nearly dying in Top Gear collision 11 years ago".
Hammond's co-presenter Jeremy Clarkson added: "He really did hurt himself quite badly" before adding that he and his team "don't do hospitals".
The source continued to say that Clarkson and co-star James May were shaken by Hammond's latest accident.More news: Jat agitation called off after marathon talks
The first episode of the first season was uploaded to Amazon Prime in November previous year, and consisted of 13 episodes.
Asked if Hammond went to the hospital, Clarkson joked: "We don't do hospitals".
According to The Sun, Hammond was knocked unconscious after hitting his head following a fall from a motorbike during filming for the second season of the Amazon Prime Show.More news: Clashes in Brazil as protest against pension reforms turn violent
"Richard was traveling quite fast when he came off".
Hammond had earlier almost died in an auto crash and suffered serious brain damage in a 288mph smash during the filming of Top Gear 11 years ago. "It caused instant horror on set", the source revealed.
"It's very remote there and facilities are basic". The ex-Top Gear host was in coma for two weeks.More news: President Donald Trump's Plans And Achievements So Far: Make
The tyre on the jet-powered vehicle he was piloting blew as he tried to set a land speed record at RAF Elvington near York. The accident was featured in Top Gear in 2007. But love or hate Jeremy Clarkson, the new gang have some big shoes to fill.
- Hijab rule keeps junior from playing in regional title basketball game
- Axiata's Indian unit Idea to merge with Vodafone
- Kyrie Irving scores 46 as Cleveland Cavaliers beat Los Angeles Lakers
- Trump's budget not the final word on spending
- Vunipola says England will improve following Ireland defeat
- Why was Mahira Khan pleading with Ranbir Kapoor
- Syria fires missiles at Israeli warplanes on bombing run
- A Warm Start to Spring Ahead!
- Middlesbrough vs Manchester United, Premier League 2016/17
- Palestinian Organization Condemns UN for Removing Report on Israel Apartheid