And while we're on the subject of crashes, British tabloid The Sun writes: "Hamster's 2nd Horror Crash - Grand Tour presenter Richard Hammond badly hurt in a motorbike crash in remote Mozambique after nearly dying in Top Gear collision 11 years ago".
Hammond's co-presenter Jeremy Clarkson added: "He really did hurt himself quite badly" before adding that he and his team "don't do hospitals".
The source continued to say that Clarkson and co-star James May were shaken by Hammond's latest accident.More news: Watch 'Beauty and the Beast' at SM Seaside City Cebu
The first episode of the first season was uploaded to Amazon Prime in November previous year, and consisted of 13 episodes.
Asked if Hammond went to the hospital, Clarkson joked: "We don't do hospitals".
According to The Sun, Hammond was knocked unconscious after hitting his head following a fall from a motorbike during filming for the second season of the Amazon Prime Show.More news: The Flash Season 3 Episode 16 - Into the Speed Force Preview
"Richard was traveling quite fast when he came off".
Hammond had earlier almost died in an auto crash and suffered serious brain damage in a 288mph smash during the filming of Top Gear 11 years ago. "It caused instant horror on set", the source revealed.
"It's very remote there and facilities are basic". The ex-Top Gear host was in coma for two weeks.More news: Analysts Expectations and Insider Trading for Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:SGYP)
The tyre on the jet-powered vehicle he was piloting blew as he tried to set a land speed record at RAF Elvington near York. The accident was featured in Top Gear in 2007. But love or hate Jeremy Clarkson, the new gang have some big shoes to fill.
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Spoilers: Will Meredith Date Riggs Or Alex In Season 13?
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Crosswalk Musical a 1.4M Viral Hit
- Stock Roundup: Kite Realty Group Trust (NYSE:KRG)
- Photos of female United States marines shared on Facebook without consent
- Game of Thrones Is Trolling Everyone With This Facebook Live Video
- Engie reportedly ponders bid for RWE's Innogy
- New MacBook Air Launching In April This Year
- Patrick Stewart admits using marijuana every day to battle illness
- Marines Under Investigation for Sharing Nude Photos of Servicewomen
- SpaceX Launch Schedule 2017: What Next For Elon Musk Company