Lonzo Ball you say? He shot 55.1 percent from the field and 41.4 percent beyond the arc. "That boy is out of shape - if I played him now, it'd kill him", he said (via TMZ Sports). And the third? Well, if you missed what LaVar Ball had to say about another certain National Basketball Association legend recently, one who answers to His Airness, here's the quote for your bewilderment, annoyance, and amusement at once. With all these accolades, Wilkes is still best known for his unusual shooting style, which Hall of Famer Rick Barry called - in pure admiration - the "ugliest shot I ever saw... insane right elbow flying out".
Barkley was referring to LaVar Ball's one season at Washington State in 1987-88, when he averaged 2.2 points per game.
Lavar Ball is seen at the game between Chino Hills High School and Bishop Montgomery High School at El Camino College on March 14, 2017 in Torrance, California. Not even National Basketball Association referees got away with calling fouls on Michael Jordan.More news: Photos of female United States marines shared on Facebook without consent
There are plenty of reasons that LeBron Jr. might not pan out, and it will have nothing to do with his father being arguably the best basketball player to step on this planet. LaVar Ball made headlines recently after he said he was looking for a package shoe deal for his three sons for $1 billion.
Lavar took shots at Kerr's player and two-time MVP, Steph Curry, saying Lonzo is better than Curry. UCLA's often-questioned defense sagged against a quick Kent State team, but got a lift from an offense that caught fire.
I suppose LaVar Ball has done a remarkable job turning his sons - and himself, to some degree - into a brand. ESPN stats had him averaging 31.7 points, 10.5 rebounds and 10.4 assists for the 39-29 Oklahoma City Thunder.More news: SpaceX Launch Schedule 2017: What Next For Elon Musk Company
"His decision-making today, I thought it was as good as it's been in a long time", Alford said.
And with that, we're sure that we haven't heard the last out of LaVar Ball.
It's clear his dad thinks his son is bigger than UCLA, and he'll probably believe he's bigger than the Celtics, too. Maybe he's going to be a recurring nuisance.More news: Why? Randall Coffland and his St Charles twin daughters shot dead
It wouldn't bother me if I needed a potential all-star-level point guard, and UCLA freshman Lonzo Ball was still on the board when I got on the clock. "I'm good", he said.
- Game of Thrones Is Trolling Everyone With This Facebook Live Video
- Analysts Expectations and Insider Trading for Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:SGYP)
- Read the bill: GOP proposal for replacing Obamacare
- Stock Roundup: Kite Realty Group Trust (NYSE:KRG)
- Who Got Voted Off Survivor Game Changers 2017 Tonight? Week 2
- Who Does Nick Pick On The Bachelor 2017: Final Choice Revealed
- IPhone 8: New Touch ID tech could push back release date
- CSX layoffs end with 500 jobs cut in Jacksonville
- Watch 'Beauty and the Beast' at SM Seaside City Cebu
- Are Nick And Vanessa Still Together, Engaged After The Bachelor Finale?