If anything, it would be awkward if the match takes place without it being on the line.
Undertaker and Reigns were part of co-main and main events, respectively, at the WrestleMania 32, and the event broke all previous records with $17.3 million in revenues. Let me know in the comment section if you like the new idea. But that's OK. I don't think either guy will have anything to do at WrestleMania, but this did tease something between Tozawa and Brian Kendrick for 205 Live this week. Back at "Royal Rumble 2017", Roman Reigns eliminated the Undertaker from the namesake match. KO simply used Jericho to ensure that someone had his back when he was champion. Also, the cruiserweights stole the show. It's nearly as underwhelming as her win at Wrestlemania previous year and that was more due to Ric Flair's interference than because of her actually winning.
Interestingly enough, however, at this point, it's still unclear which particular wrestler may get that celebration or even just which match may fill that coveted main event slot. Sami Zayn ran out to even the odds, and Jericho cleared the ring with a chair.
WWE Raw opened with Chris Jericho demanding answers from Kevin Owens over his betrayal three weeks ago. The video game executives who want to make a few bucks off DLC featuring Goldberg in the "WWE2K17" game.More news: Arrow season 5, episode 16 preview: 'Who is Prometheus?' mystery inches along
Joe made a huge impression on his WWE pay-per-view in-ring debut and he completely dominated Zayn for most of the match.
Zayn and Owens start off the match by brawling. And both lost in bad matches. The match concluded in 22 seconds. Samoa Joe ran out and helped Owens beat down Jericho.
Bayley, 27, had a similarly Herculean task ahead of her, as she was taking on Charlotte Flair, 30, at Fastlane. This is 2017 and the Raw roster is stacked with talent, and yet here are two part-timers vying for what's supposed to be the show's prestigious title. No wonder people say WWE doesn't get Bayley's character at all.
If Roman Reigns is going against the odds in a One vs. And what was his reward? That is when Undertaker chose to reveal the match for WrestleMania 33.More news: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X and 1500X Scheduled to Arrive Soon
The most obvious route to take would have been Undertaker costing Reigns the match and allowing Strowman to score the victory. If there was ever a proper time for a non-finish to protect someone, this was it. Roman Reigns for the upcoming event.
- We've spent the past how many months hearing about Charlotte's PPV win streak? Banks has been annihilated by Jax on recent occasions and while she'll no doubt be more of a match for her this time around having recovered from injury, the powerhouse's momentum doesn't look set to end any time soon.
Heck, if two giants like Braun Strowman and Big Show are going toe-to-toe, why not put that on last and be done with it?
Then we come to the match narrative itself. They come out and cut a nonsensical promo about ice cream bars. Primo and Epico get in some offense early on, then they take aim at the ice cream cart at ringside.More news: Abby Lee Miller Heading to Mexico After Second Sentencing Moved to May
- Rusev and Jinder Mahal get built up as a mid-card tag team threat? Sometimes fans will like the booking decisions, and other times they will not.
- Societe Generale retained Man Group PLC (LON:EMG) as 'Buy'
- The Statistics Don't Lie: The Blackstone Group LP (NYSE:BX) Earnings Screen
- GlobalData PLC (DATA) Earns corporate Rating from N+1 Singer
- Gamestop to Restock on the Nintendo Switch
- What is taking April so long? Giraffe's caretakers post Q&A video
- Big Ten Tournament 2017: Schedule, Printable Bracket & Odds To Win
- Dhanush & Anirudh Had Sex with Me - Suchitra Karthik
- Giraffe cam at Animal Adventure Park
- Zelda Breath of the Wild 1.1.0 patch notes for Day One
- The Latest Optical Illusion Stumping the Internet Is This Photo of Strawberries