As sad as it might sound, Amy Jackson became the latest victim of cyber hacking as her phone was hacked by unidentified miscreants and they leaked two personal pictures online in which she is seen having dinner with her friend.
It is learned that this hack might have happened in a mobile store in Mumbai where Amy Jackson went for some kind of service. Amy keeps teasing her fans with her steamy pictures and this is one of those.
Some of her personal photos had made way into social media after her phone was hacked. The mobile hacks are quite popular in US, UK, Australia and other countries.More news: Surface Phone, Surface Pro Major Updates Reportedly Coming in Q4 2017
She alleged that her phone's automatic sync with iCloud was on. The actress will fly back to Mumbai soon and lodge a complaint with the cyber crime cell here as well.
Amy added that she was in London when she could not log into her account and approached a store for help.
Reportedly, Amy also explained,"I was shocked when this happened". This isn't a trivial matter and has to be taken up seriously. She has registered the complaint with Cyber crime cell in London.More news: Anastasios Leventis of Quebec man killed in Toronto shooting
She had said that she was shocked to see her private dinner pictures with a friend on the social media and chose to file a complaint with the cyber cell.
The film also stars southern superstar Rajinikanth, who will be reprising the roles of Dr. Vaseegaran and Chitti, with Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar.More news: PHOTO Beyoncé is pregnant…WITH TWINS!!!
- IPad Mini 5 to Be Renamed as iPad Pro Mini?
- PS4 Update supports External HDD, PSVR 3D Blu-Ray, and Screenshot Wallpaper
- Camping Resets Body Clock, Even If It's a Short Trip
- Waste Management Phoenix Open purse, winner's share, prize money payout
- Teen's body found after snowmobile falls through icy lake
- What Is Barack Obama Doing Now? Kitesurfing With Richard Branson, Obviously
- Two Charged for Murder of Missing Belmar Girl
- Ibuprofen for people with back pain has no significant effect